You are a few clicks away from securing one of our wonderful apartments!
You will be able to instantly book and pay for your booking on our site. Simply enter the dates that you are looking to stay and all available apartments will be shown.
Please note that we offer a Best Price Guarantee if you book directly with us. If you find a better deal anywhere else, please contact us and we will at least match this for you, but it's likely we can offer an even better price!
Follow the steps to confirm your details and complete payment. Please review the policies and rules at the bottom of this page to ensure there are no surprises along the way.
Villa Seaview Garden is one big Villa with 3 apartments of total of 280 sq. area. Divided into:
- 1 x Top floor 140 sqm 3 bedroom penthouse apartment (sleeps up to 10)
- 2 x 70 sqm 2 bedroom apartments (sleeps up 4 or 5 depending on apartment)
We offer a pick up service for 350 THB each way for up to 7 guests. If you would like to book this you can add this at checkout or contact us directly at least 2 days before your arrival so that we can reserve for you. If payment was not made at checkout it can be paid in cash at check in. If you are coming in via ferry boat then we will need the details of your departure and arrival times plus the ferry company so that we can make sure we are at the pier at the right time to collect you.
Villa Seaview Garden participates in the 'Save Koh Tao' movement, which means we are frugal with water and electricity. We recycle some water, return cans etc. Due to the high cost of both electric and water, we operate a fair use policy for both. This means that we include a number of units of electric and water free of charge based on light-normal usage. We encourage you to be mindful of your usage. Any additional usage over the allowance will be charged at the following rates:
Electric: 10 THB per unit
Water: 350 THB per unit (1,000 litres)
House cleaning is typically completed between 13:00 and 16:30. If the housekeeper is unable to access to the apartment they will return the next day. Dishes is not included in the house cleaning.
- Cancellation policy: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 14 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 7 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 7 days of check-in.
- You will be asked to leave a cash deposit at check in - this will be returned to you at the end of the stay minus any extra costs incurred.
- Check-in window: 14:00 - 17:00 (please let us know if you would like to check in outside of these times and we will do your best to accommodate).
- Checkout time: 11:00
- Quiet hours: 22:00 - 08:00
- NO PARTIES! We are based in a family-friendly area to we ask for your cooperation to be courteous by not making noise outside the apartments after 22:00. You may continue indoors but please also be mindful of your fellow neighbouring guests.
- No shoes indoors. These we park outside please.
- Pool rules: No diving and jumping in the pool. Use plastic cups - no glass near or around the pool area. There will be a fine of 10,000 THB payable for any broken glass in the pool. Take a shower before entering the pool. The pool area is strictly for Villa Seaview Garden guests only.
- Do not flush paper or other things in the toilet, this you put in the bucket next to the toilet. This can very easily lead to blockages which are costly to fix and you may be charged if the blockage is caused by you or your guests.
- No smoking indoors. Please use the ashtrays provided outside only.
- Events, Commercial photography and filming not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Our small house Geckos (can be found on the facade), they see to it so that no smaller bugs come inside. They are not dangerous. Please don’t try to kill them, if you do feel uncomfortable ask our staff to remove them for you.
- Small children need to wear diapers on the seating areas such as the sofa and beds.
- Please be aware that there may be a power cut during your stay. These are pretty rare, and usually happen during windy storms. But it usually comes back within an hour or 2 in most cases.
- Linen and towels are changed once a week. If you would like more towels or if bed sheets they can be supplied although there will be an additional laundry cost of 50 THB per kilo.
- Linen and towels for the apartments are not allowed to be taken to the beach. Please use own sarong/beach towels - but we can supply these for you at your own request.